PDA

View Full Version : New Chapter (Southeast)

pappyman
06-13-2003, 05:59 AM
Lary has sent me the info to start a new chapter....and I am willing to try and get it going....are there members in the Georgia/South Carolina with any interest in helping or joining this new chapter ??

DieselDaze
06-13-2003, 02:33 PM
<br>Lary has sent me the info to start a new chapter....and I am will to try and get it going....are there members in the Georgia/South Carolina with any interest in helping or joining this new chapter ??<br><br><br>If any of you are in this area, join up. <br>DTR Chapters can be a lot of fun. It provides everyone involved a chance to learn, laugh and show off thier rides. Chapters can also provide a great platform for folks to get wrench turning sessions, performance information and help.<br>If you are able, join up!<br><br>Rich

pappyman
06-28-2003, 06:35 AM
This new Chapter will be starting soon...With Lary's Help (thanks) I would like to start planning a membership meeting In the central Georgia area<br>Maybe a meeting at a Restaurant or even a campout meeting...Any input from interested area people in joining and some ideals about a get together !!<br><br> ??? ;D ??? ;D

DieselDaze
07-01-2003, 07:12 AM
Good luck Alan, Im glad you could get a chapter started. <br>It looks like your off to a fun start.<br><br>Rich