PDA

View Full Version : Maverick bumpers and running boards

deere nut
12-18-2003, 09:26 PM
Does anyone have Maverick products on their trucks? Their stuff looks to be pretty high quality and durable. I like their running boards and I am considering the front bumper replacement for my truck. I'm not sure about the front bumper - need to see how much overhang and ground clearance it has for my 2wd truck. If anyone has the front bumper or running boards post some picks. A side profile of the bumber is what I'm looking for. here's a link:

http://mavtruk.com/mavtruk_com/products/

vaquero
01-08-2004, 09:29 PM
I just got the front end replacement over the holidays and I love it. It dropped the front of my pick-up an inch or two but I am going to fix that with the 2" leveling kit. When I was down there to get my bumper I looked at their running boards and they look really good, I am going to make my own and they were very helpful in giving me pointers on how to go about it. They gave me a heck of a deal on the price of the bumper, PM or email me if you want visit about it. I haven't gotten any pictures yet but will try and get you some in the next couple of days.

y-knot
01-09-2004, 11:05 AM
Those arn't really bumpers, they are guards.

vaquero
01-09-2004, 08:05 PM
How is this not a bumper?:confused:

AggiePhil
01-15-2004, 03:30 PM
LOL. Yeah, THAT is a bumper alright! Grill guards go on an exisiting bumper while replacement front ends or replacement bumpers actually replace your bumper.

I have Lone Star Truck Equipment replacement front and rear bumpers and love them. Check out my member photos for pics. It looks awesome (as does that picture above).

vaquero
01-18-2004, 06:28 PM
deere nut, sorry it took me so long to get the pictures for you but here you go-

vaquero
01-18-2004, 06:37 PM
I have others but I'm not savvy enough to get them sized right to post here. Sorry about the dirty truck too[redface]

vaquero
01-18-2004, 06:56 PM
I added some bigger pictures in my photo gallery. You can try and get them to come up there, they were still pending approval last I checked

AggiePhil
01-18-2004, 08:27 PM
Why are the pictures blue?

vaquero
01-18-2004, 08:36 PM
I took them right at dusk and didn't use the flash. Didn't realize they were like that until I downloaded them onto my computer. I took one straight on that is in my gallery that the fash went off on and it looks OK. Just got in to big of a hurry I guess[eyecrazy]

guzzirider
01-18-2004, 10:16 PM
Noticed you are in Colo. Where did you gey those here. Or did you have to go to TX

also Cost????

vaquero
01-19-2004, 08:36 PM
I went to Texas over the holidays and picked it up when I was down there. The shipping up to here was $150+:o

LRAmberson
01-22-2004, 06:10 PM
What kind of deal did you get on the bumper?

deere nut
01-22-2004, 06:48 PM
I finally got a price on the running boards. $545 for a full set on my crew cab dually. Good looking bumper vaquero, I saw those on the website.

vaquero
01-22-2004, 08:12 PM
When I called him he gave me their price and it was about $200 over what I could get it from at another place. He said OK he'd do it for that price. Saved me alot of money and an extra six hour drive.:D