PDA

View Full Version : Major DPM & STP Announcement

DavidTD
11-12-2002, 06:14 PM
DPM makes another stride in Diesel Performance.<br><br>Effective immediately, Jeff Garmon has sold his interest in Southern Truck Parts and comes to Diesel Performance Motorsports full time.<br><br>DPM will have two locations, one north of Atlanta near Gainesville and another South of Atlanta near McDonough. Aside from offering a mobile dyno and diesel races in the southeast, DPM will also provide top quality dyno proven performance upgrades and repairs.<br><br>More news to follow but I welcome Jeff's professional talents to DPM.<br><br>New phone numbers:<br><br>David - 678-878-1031<br>Jeff - 770-914-8558

11-12-2002, 07:00 PM
Congrats on the growth of your business and the open of another store :D<br><br>Ricki

ACJC
11-12-2002, 08:33 PM
Geezes, Dave, that's huge. All the while I thought this DPM business was just a hobby. Now full time and squired Jeff away from STP. Will y'all be havin' workshop like STP?<br><br>Jim

Smokee
11-13-2002, 06:11 AM
Hi David:<br>Congrats on the expansion. Are you going to publish the addresses of the shops? i will be going through McDonough in a few weeks and I would like to drop by.<br>Great seeing you at BMD dyno days<br>george

Alan_Reagan
11-14-2002, 05:14 AM
David, Congrats on having Jeff full time. I can't wait to get up there and see you guys. Is Jeff going to be at McDonough or Gainesville. Put him in McDonough. That's closer to me (when I get off active duty). So now instead of STP day, are we doing DPM day ;D. BTW, Garmon was going to install a South Bend for me when I get time. I'm proud of you guys.<br><br>Alan Reagan

DavidTD
11-14-2002, 08:52 AM
Alan,

Jeff will be where he needs to be. ;D

Currently the two locations are temporary until we secure our new location. The location should be resolved in a very short time... I'll keep everyone posted.

DavidTD
11-14-2002, 03:42 PM
Well first, I want to thank Jack for letting the discussion continue. <br><br>Second - DPM and the new Garmon Diesel Performance have a new home. <br><br>120-C Park West Dr., McDonough GA. I'll post more when we have it but for now I got a pic. ;D

Alan_Reagan
11-15-2002, 05:03 AM
Look forward to seeing you guys. Thanks, Jack for letting this thread go. Contributors like David and Jeff never seem to mind giving free advice when needed.