PDA

View Full Version : Lift Kit Recommendation for 07 6.7 Mega???

Danchew6.7Mega
05-05-2007, 12:43 AM
Which lift kit do you recommend? I'm looking for a lift that will give me about 6" lift with a soft ride! What size tire & chrome wheel do you recommend? I was considering Fabtech, but after calling Fabtech direct they tell me the lift is several months away before they release the kit. I had a Fabtech on my 2005 Ford SD 6.0, the Fabtech lift was pretty easy too install. No modification was needed, everything bolted right up. The ride was a little harsh, I'm looking for a softer ride.

Huntsalot
05-05-2007, 12:55 AM
Which lift kit do you recommend? I'm looking for a lift that will give me about 6" lift with a soft ride! What size tire & chrome wheel do you recommend? I was considering Fabtech, but after calling Fabtech direct they tell me the lift is several months away before they release the kit. I had a Fabtech on my 2005 Ford SD 6.0, the Fabtech lift was pretty easy too install. No modification was needed, everything bolted right up. The ride was a little harsh, I'm looking for a softer ride.

I put the Kore on mine and love it.

zmock8
05-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Get the Revtek 6" kit. The ride is great. I went to a BDS Long Arm kit on my 07 and wish I wouldn't have changed. I regret not going with the Revtek. They make a very good lift that is simple and rides great.