PDA

View Full Version : KY DTR March meeting March 8th

02-25-2003, 08:02 AM
So where do you guys want to met and what time?

Hired Gun
02-25-2003, 08:26 AM
Cowboys!!!!!!<br><br>Well its worth a try. HEHEHEHEHE

02-25-2003, 11:10 AM
<br>Cowboys!!!!!!<br><br>Well its worth a try. HEHEHEHEHE<br><br><br>now look what you did, we will never get at of the house with out the ladys now........ :-X :-X :-X ;D ;D

Hired Gun
02-25-2003, 12:00 PM
Joey AKA. Dual Tandem is going to come. He told me to do that. Hord is coming also. He knows Ian he said.

Got Smoke?
02-25-2003, 11:26 PM
As much as I and Aaron (Dodgeman01) want to attend what time are you planning on meeting because I have a 3&amp;1/2 hr drive home?<br><br>I plan to be in Cnythiana from mid-day to late evening, but I can't stay till late at night. Would need to leave by 8PM at the latest.

dodgeman01
02-25-2003, 11:29 PM
I will be there.<br>Common Mark. just grab a BIG cup of coffee and turn up the raido. works for me.<br>DM01 ;)

Got Smoke?
02-25-2003, 11:31 PM
<br>I will be there.<br>Common Mark. just grab a BIG cup of coffee and turn up the raido. works for me.<br>DM01 ;)<br><br>SMART@$$! [laugh] [laugh]

dodgeman01
02-25-2003, 11:38 PM
hey you just called me SMART .....thats a first :-* [laugh]DM01

Got Smoke?
02-25-2003, 11:45 PM
<br>hey you just called me SMART .....thats a first :-* [laugh]DM01<br><br><br>Yeah, but don't forget the last part bud! ;) ;D

02-26-2003, 05:58 AM
<br>As much as I and Aaron (Dodgeman01) want to attend what time are you planning on meeting because I have a 3&amp;1/2 hr drive home?<br><br>I plan to be in Cnythiana from mid-day to late evening, but I can't stay till late at night. Would need to leave by 8PM at the latest.<br><br><br><br>I will be back to Cynthiana at 3:30pm, so we can met up then, PM me where you are getting up with &quot;you know who&quot; and I will met you guys there.<br><br>What time do the rest of you guys want to meet, I will be free once I feed by 4:00pm. <br>

Hired Gun
02-26-2003, 07:14 AM
I am done by 4:00 also. So you guys decide.

dodgeman01
02-26-2003, 10:09 AM
I never thought about that Mark. Where do you want to meet. We can meet by the wal-mart or In front of .....BMD ::)<br>or we could just drive around until we see each other. thats sounds like fun. [laugh]<br>DM01

Got Smoke?
02-26-2003, 07:06 PM
<br>I never thought about that Mark. Where do you want to meet. We can meet by the wal-mart or In front of .....BMD ::)<br>or we could just drive around until we see each other. thats sounds like fun. [laugh]<br>DM01<br><br><br>Cynthiana Wal-Mart sounds good to me. ;D<br>

dodgeboy59td
02-26-2003, 07:52 PM
It will prabally have to be after 6 pm for me to attend, or i could catch up with you guys later maybe, or just not go at all [laugh], just joking, HG where ya been, havent talk to you forever, ricky told me about your mirrors, them towing mirrors are nice, mine came from dotson bros, for about 200 bucks. They gave me a deal because i bought the truck there. Anyway i got two power and heated regular mirrors laying in the basement off of my truck. HEY CATTLEHAULER HOW ABOUT SOME GOOD OL AMERICAN!!!! FOOD!!!!!!!! THIS TIME!!!!!! Wes

cfm3110
02-27-2003, 08:54 AM
COME TO LOUISVILLE....please [laugh]

02-27-2003, 09:02 AM
I just relized after talking to Got Smoke? on the phone last night that march 8th is a Saturday, I guess I looked at a 02' calender that is still hanging up in my office instead of an 03' calander.<br><br>What time do we want to meet that Saturday, Wal-Mart is good. Do we want a all day event? For those that might have to work that day come on down that night. I am off work and we can hang at my place for awhile or find something to do.<br><br>Got Smoke? is comeing that morning to get his stacks put in.<br><br><br>What time do you other guys want to met?

02-27-2003, 09:03 AM
<br>COME TO LOUISVILLE....please [laugh]<br><br><br>Come on down the 8th for the day and we will met in L-ville sometime for ya. ;D ;D

Dieseldude4x4
02-27-2003, 09:19 AM
WHERE'S THE BEEF?

dodgeman01
02-27-2003, 09:48 AM
Hey Mark make sure you tell me what time to meet you and where. You have my cell# so I figure we could meet at the wal-mart and go from there to where the stacks are going to be put in. <br>DM01

cfm3110
02-27-2003, 03:31 PM
Im gonna try, but everytime there is a meeting i end up having to work &gt;:(

02-27-2003, 04:51 PM
We have a new member out of Cynthiana that joined DTR this week, his username is Tyhoo101 and for those who live in Cynthiana he drives a white 2500 with a black push bar and his first name starts with a &quot;E&quot; welcome aboard.

02-27-2003, 05:00 PM
<br>HEY CATTLEHAULER HOW ABOUT SOME GOOD OL AMERICAN!!!! FOOD!!!!!!!! THIS TIME!!!!!! Wes<br><br><br><br>What....Let me guess ::) ::)<br> McDonalds :P 8) ;D ;D<br>

tyhoo101
02-27-2003, 05:08 PM
Hey how 'bout that. A meeting on my birthday. We'll have to clelebrate somehow if i get to come. I'm suppose to be at 2 different mtgs all day and then i'm also scheduled to work 7-4. but i dunno what i'm doin yet. Ricky keep me informed and let me know what is decided.

02-27-2003, 05:44 PM
Welcome aboard Edwin, I am glad you joined ;D ;D ;D

02-27-2003, 05:46 PM
<br>WHERE'S THE BEEF?<br><br><br> ;D ;D ;D<br><br>You will be passing by here this weekend, stop by and see us, we can put you up for the night here. Little Hauler woud love to see ya again 8)

02-27-2003, 07:25 PM
To all KY DTR members<br>Anybody that doesn't have a digital camera and would like to post their pictures of there truck in the members selection let me or Jared know and we will take some picture for ya.<br><br>We also have a KY DTR folder for pictures of a get togethers for those who can't make it.

dodgeboy59td
02-27-2003, 08:17 PM
No we don't have to go to Mcdonalds, but a good american food place would work, like steak and shake or renos, or the tumbleweed in maysville, anything like that will work! Wes

Got Smoke?
02-27-2003, 09:51 PM
<br>Hey Mark make sure you tell me what time to meet you and where. You have my cell# so I figure we could meet at the wal-mart and go from there to where the stacks are going to be put in. <br>DM01<br><br><br>Yeah NOW I actually have your correct cell #. [laugh] I'm just gonna have Justin meet us @ Cynthiana Wal-Mart and then we'll go from there.<br><br>He said we'd have to drive like one city over to where he and Opie work, that's where their tools are. Anyways we'll just met @ Wal-Mart and then figure out everything else.

Got Smoke?
02-27-2003, 09:54 PM
<br>I just relized after talking to Got Smoke? on the phone last night that march 8th is a Saturday, I guess I looked at a 02' calender that is still hanging up in my office instead of an 03' calander.<br><br>What time do we want to meet that Saturday, Wal-Mart is good. Do we want a all day event? For those that might have to work that day come on down that night. I am off work and we can hang at my place for awhile or find something to do.<br><br>Got Smoke? is comeing that morning to get his stacks put in.<br><br><br>What time do you other guys want to met? <br><br><br>That morning hell I have a 3&amp;1/2 hr drive! :'( [laugh]<br><br>Should be there by 11AM y'alls time. You know not trying to sound like the center of attention or anything, but maybe if we could work something out with Justin and Opie to center the meeting around my stacks? [laugh]<br><br>Everyone that hasn't witnessed stacks being installed can get a up close view. I'm sure Justin &amp; Opie wouldn't mind ???<br><br>Anyhow its just an idea :-[

02-28-2003, 07:51 AM
For those who might have to work or can't make it till later that night, l<br><br>Lets meet in Wal-mart parking lot around 6:30pm for some All-American food as Wesley calls it. ;D<br><br>We can decide then what to do for supper, it you guys want to convor to G-town and eat supper over there that is mine with me. We can talk about it Saturday night at Wal-mart around 6:30.<br>Mark will have a long ride home that night and will have to go though G-town to get to the parkway so we can eat supper over there.

Hired Gun
02-28-2003, 01:52 PM
I am confused. Where in the world is this meeting taking place. Resturant? Stack Instal? WHAT? WHEN? OH what the heck, lets just drink some JACK D. [laugh]

02-28-2003, 09:50 PM
It is getting confusing, OK lets talk about this.<br><br>I got to run to Mt Sterling that morning for a little while. So we won't be back till after dinner time.<br><br>Mark and Aaron are meeting up to go with Justin/Opie to get stacks installed on Marks truck. <br><br>Then we can meet as a group later at Wal-mart around 6:30 or whenever the group wants to meet. Once we meet as a group we can decide where to go for supper and have our meeting.<br><br>

Got Smoke?
02-28-2003, 11:26 PM
<br>It is getting confusing, OK lets talk about this.<br><br>I got to run to Mt Sterling that morning for a little while. So we won't be back till after dinner time.<br><br>Mark and Aaron are meeting up to go with Justin/Opie to get stacks installed on Marks truck. <br><br>Then we can meet as a group later at Wal-mart around 6:30 or whenever the group wants to meet. Once we meet as a group we can decide where to go for supper and have our meeting.<br><br><br><br><br>sounds like a plan stan [laugh]

tyhoo101
03-02-2003, 05:28 PM
Hey Ricki maybe we should eat at a restraunt where we can get a good streak! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]<br><br>That one's for Dana.

dodgeboy59td
03-02-2003, 08:01 PM
Sounds like a good idea!!!!! How about Ocharleys or applebees???? Wes<br>Also we need to me at my house and get that pump off of the truck!

Jade1_78
03-02-2003, 10:37 PM
<br>Hey Ricki maybe we should eat at a restraunt where we can get a good streak! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]<br><br>That one's for Dana.<br><br><br>Thanks for that one. I need to check that out on the other site to see what replies I got. The joke was on him huh. FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY

Jade1_78
03-02-2003, 10:45 PM
I think we should meet somewhere in Georgetown since there are people coming from Tennessee. O'Charleys is Nasty, or everyone that I've been to has been that way. Applebees sounds good if everyone has enough for their meal. I know CH and I don't want to spend too much on a dinner. The Georgetown options are.........<br>Applebees<br>O'Charley's<br>Mash Taters (Pretty Tasty Food!)<br><br>That is IT other than fast food restraunts<br><br>Dana<br><br><br>

Got Smoke?
03-03-2003, 03:30 AM
It is getting confusing, OK lets talk about this.

I got to run to Mt Sterling that morning for a little while. So we won't be back till after dinner time.

Mark and Aaron are meeting up to go with Justin/Opie to get stacks installed on Marks truck.

Then we can meet as a group later at Wal-mart around 6:30 or whenever the group wants to meet. Once we meet as a group we can decide where to go for supper and have our meeting.

Hey Ricki its official, I got off from work on Saturday the 8th as of tonight. Did you ever get ahold of Justin? I couldnt' but will try again tomorrow. Gotta make sure he can get everything in time! :o

As it looks now I will have one friend coming with me. I just installed a #4 plate and 3K GSK in his 95 2500 5spd this past Saturday. YES he already had a SBC Con OFE and gauges. [laugh]

Anyhow he's riding up with me cause of diesel prices ::)

Looking forward to seeing you guys Saturday. Lets all chip in and give Justin $$ for VOICEMAIL!

Hired Gun
03-03-2003, 07:55 AM
Applebees sounds great. I hate Ocharleys. Too high and the food is YUCK!!!!!!! I will be there may be running behind. Gotta load<br>of new McCormicks Coming out of Illinois. Going to be a long haul and a heavy one. I will see you Saturday.

tyhoo101
03-03-2003, 07:31 PM
Lets all chip in and give Justin $$ for VOICEMAIL!<br><br><br>LMAO [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]<br><br>I know how you feel I've tried to get ahold of him before too and wish he had voicemail. Sounds like a plan to me.<br>

dodgeboy59td
03-03-2003, 07:41 PM
I agree, i think we should eat at applebees in g'town. Ive heard that mash taters is not very good ??? Don't know just want some good food. Jaclyn wants applebees too. But i up for what ever. Wes

03-03-2003, 08:49 PM
Hey Applebees in G-town is fine with us.

Here is the plan:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Meet in Cynthiana Wal-Mart at 6:30 PM Saturday the 8th of March

Eddie you can meet us at Applebees in G-town since you drive though G-town on your way to Cynthiana around 7:15 PM if you like and save some mileage and time. Applebees is across from the new Wal-Mart in G-town.

For those who might run late, if you don't see a bunch of rednecks sitting in the Wal-Mart after 6:30 just come to G-town Applebees.

Here is my cell phone number 859-983-5811
Home phone 859-235-0658
Ricki

opierolands
03-04-2003, 06:04 PM
Mark,
were trying to get every thing for your stacks. the way things is going we should be able to get it done. give me a call on my pager as soon as you see this. 1-859-330-0076 or call me at home 1-859-234-1627. we need to talk.
Thank You,
opie
R&amp;R diesel performance

oldred97
03-04-2003, 10:16 PM
Just been sittin back watchin this thread go. I'll be there a far as I know. Naomi should be comin with me. We'll probably meet at Wally World with the rest of ya'll. I love to convoy. ;D

03-05-2003, 12:32 PM
<br>Just been sittin back watchin this thread go. I'll be there a far as I know. Naomi should be comin with me. We'll probably meet at Wally World with the rest of ya'll. I love to convoy. ;D<br><br><br>sounds good, good to have with us, see ya at Wal-mart

Hired Gun
03-05-2003, 02:04 PM
The more the merrier. Its getting warm outside so mabe we can have a bigger turnout than last time. I think Brad<br>is coming also. That makes 7 coming with me. See you guys Sat. <br><br>Hey Cattle Hauler have you fallen off the planet? Get some info on the exhaust breaks I have three more people wanting them.

03-05-2003, 03:09 PM
<br>. <br><br>Hey Cattle Hauler have you fallen off the planet? Get some info on the exhaust breaks I have three more people wanting them.<br><br><br>I got all the info, but still waitin' on the Cummins manual switch from jacobs for the earlier 24vs. The one for the 3rd gen trucks will not work with the E-brakes for the 2nd gen trucks so they tell me [eyecrazy] [eyecrazy]<br><br>Still waitin' on Uncle Sam to buy my E-brake and 2 low kit

Got Smoke?
03-05-2003, 07:45 PM
<br><br>Still waitin' on Uncle Sam to buy my E-brake and 2 low kit<br><br><br>How do you think I'm affording the stacks! [laugh]

dodgeboy59td
03-06-2003, 09:21 PM
Hey Got smoke, sorry i am not going to be able to give a ride cause opie is going to start on the truck friday. sorry i tried to postpone him but he wanted to get started Wes

Got Smoke?
03-06-2003, 10:42 PM
<br>Hey Got smoke, sorry i am not going to be able to give a ride cause opie is going to start on the truck friday. sorry i tried to postpone him but he wanted to get started Wes<br><br><br>that's why he didn't respond to my numerous pages! [laugh]

dodgeman01
03-07-2003, 12:14 AM
Boy I can't waite until this saturday. should be fun.I get new stacks. TURNOUTS<br>DM01

03-07-2003, 05:28 AM
Saturday is suppose to be like 63degrees outside, so we will be bale to get outside and not freeze.<br><br>I will be back from Mt. Serling around 2:00 pm Saturday.<br><br>Mark call me once you get your stacks put on and back in Cynthiana and we will get together, bring Aaron with ya and we can mess around till we meet at 6:30 at Wal-Mart in Cynthiana.<br><br><br><br><br>Just a Reminder meet at 6:30 at the Wal-Mart parking lot in Cynthiana

03-08-2003, 11:16 PM
Thanks to all of those who came out tonight, we had 18 people who came and had supper at Applebees this evening. Mark and Aaron wish you guys could have stayed longer and eat with us. Good seeing you guys again. Thanks Eddie and family for driven all the way down again. Next month we will have it up your way.<br><br>Thanks again KY DTR members<br><br>Ricki

dodgeman01
03-08-2003, 11:19 PM
ran out of money thats wahy I did not come. also my GF wanted me to come home. But then she never showed up. &gt;:( great day turned bad. By a GIRL<br>DM01

Got Smoke?
03-08-2003, 11:47 PM
<br>ran out of money thats wahy I did not come. also my GF wanted me to come home. But then she never showed up. &gt;:( great day turned bad. By a GIRL<br>DM01<br><br><br>Been there, done that.... you heard all about it! [laugh]<br><br>Bubba we got to get together again sometime.... and next time I won't bring a friend that has to be home early! ::) :'(<br><br>

dodgeman01
03-09-2003, 10:11 PM
thatd be great.maybe you could stay the night after Muncie and we could bum around for a lil while the next day. or just party the whole night away. O and sense you don't drink you are the DD. you can take my truck just keep her under 100mph if you please.<br>DM01

Got Smoke?
03-10-2003, 12:04 AM
<br> you can take my truck just keep her under 100mph if you please.<br>DM01<br><br><br>Where's the fun in that? ;) You have the 4K kit! [laugh]

Hired Gun
03-10-2003, 08:02 AM
Like CH. said. Thanks to all who came. Eddie we are looking forward to meeting in Frankfort. Tell Mica (spelling?)<br>I said hi. Great kid.

tyhoo101
03-10-2003, 04:02 PM
I wanted to say thanks to everyone. Being my first meeting I had a blast. Even though our waitress was a little ditzy and I did kinda make her mad. [laugh] [laugh] Thanks for all the birthday wishes and everything. Hope to see you'll soon. mmmbye. <br><br>

03-10-2003, 06:39 PM
Glad you enjoyed it Edwin ;D

dodgeboy59td
03-10-2003, 08:47 PM
Great meeting, great food, cant wait untill next meeting in frankfort. Hope i can make it, should be able to with no problem though. Edwin, hope you had a happy b day. <br>Wes

Hired Gun
03-11-2003, 09:28 AM
He said he was going back to Lexington that night. What for GOT MILK?????? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

bulthisl
03-11-2003, 04:36 PM
Hired Gun.<br>It's Micah [ like in the Bible ]<br>He read that post and ;D<br>He thought that was cool.<br><br><br> : Eddie : 8)

Hired Gun
03-13-2003, 02:09 PM
Well Micah can attend any ralley he wants. Just wait until he can become a full member with his own CTD!!! :o<br>I am sure good ole dad will be his biggest fan.<br><br>Sounds great about the food in Frankfort. When do you think the meeting will be?

bulthisl
03-13-2003, 09:11 PM
Micah already said he has dibs on my truck when he turn 16. :'(<br>Thats why when I do any bombing I save all my stock parts.<br>I am having alot of fun with the bombing it would be a shame to not let him have the same. ;)<br>Besides there is no way I would turn a 16 year old boy loose with my truck the way it runs. [eyecrazy]<br>And hopefully by then it will be even better. ;D<br>I'm not so old that I don't still remember what all I did at 16. :o :o ::)<br><br> : Eddie : 8)

Got Smoke?
03-13-2003, 09:41 PM
<br>Micah already said he has dibs on my truck when he turn 16. :'(<br>Thats why when I do any bombing I save all my stock parts.<br>I am having alot of fun with the bombing it would be a shame to not let him have the same. ;)<br>Besides there is no way I would turn a 16 year old boy loose with my truck the way it runs. [eyecrazy]<br>And hopefully by then it will be even better. ;D<br>I'm not so old that I don't still remember what all I did at 16. :o :o ::)<br><br> : Eddie : 8)<br><br><br>Hey I'm 19, nearly 20 and look at my sig! ;D [laugh]<br><br>And I bought all of it myself! ;D