PDA

View Full Version : KY DTR Chapter

02-04-2003, 08:09 PM
For those that can not attend the meeting Saturday but want to go with us to the IN DTR chapter on Sunday PM me or Hired Gun for the arrangments. We will be talking more Saturday night about what time and where we are meeting to convor to IN Sunday.

Hired Gun
02-05-2003, 09:10 AM
A list of topics to be covered at the Saturday night meeting:<br><br>1. Claremont Roundup in June (DieselDude 4x4's event) :)<br>2. Pusher Pump Instal how to for June.<br>3. Ky. DTR Chapter t-shirts for All events.<br>4. Edge Comp/TST Power Max 3 Discussion (David Marsh)<br>5. Exhaust works<br>6. Update on R&amp;R Diesel Performance.<br>7. All other topics not addressed at this time. <br><br>If you have an idea or question please bring it along for discussion. We will be making an agenda to have certain tasks completed<br>for our different events. <br><br>This will be a woking meeting so come hungry and ready to get to busisness. Most importantly, we will have fun. :)

02-05-2003, 09:52 AM
<br>get to busisness. :)<br><br><br>I though you were a school teacher [laugh] [laugh]

Hired Gun
02-05-2003, 10:00 AM
One to many s's! I wish I had a full class. I have got 9 out for flu. All the schools around us are out for that reason.<br>Anybody got an oxygen bubble with espn. Gotta watch Louisville beat the Bearkittens. [laugh]

dodgeman01
02-05-2003, 11:39 AM
How many people are going to be at this meeting?<br>DM01

Hired Gun
02-05-2003, 11:55 AM
11 said they were coming. Just let us know ASAP. Be glad to have you. :)

drafalske
02-05-2003, 11:55 AM
Y'all need to convoy up to Cincy sometime for a meeting... Some of us NoKy boys have a ahrd time getting that far south. Ok, some of our ole ladies won't let us drive that far &quot;Just to hang out with a bunch of other Dodge truck owners&quot;. :P

Hired Gun
02-05-2003, 12:05 PM
Bring them along. We are only 30 minutes from Northen KY. We would love to have you. We would come to a meeting.<br>We are going to Indiana this Sunday for one. :)

dodgeman01
02-05-2003, 01:47 PM
<br>Y'all need to convoy up to Cincy sometime for a meeting... Some of us NoKy boys have a ahrd time getting that far south. Ok, some of our ole ladies won't let us drive that far &quot;Just to hang out with a bunch of other Dodge truck owners&quot;. :P<br>[/quot3]<br>I'm going down to the meeting this weekend. I got lucky that my GF likes my truck as much as I do and she wants to know all abot them. I do wish that they had some events closer to home but I don't see any in comeing up soon :'(<br>DM01

02-06-2003, 08:08 AM
<br><br>Y'all need to convoy up to Cincy sometime for a meeting... Some of us NoKy boys have a ahrd time getting that far south. Ok, some of our ole ladies won't let us drive that far &quot;Just to hang out with a bunch of other Dodge truck owners&quot;. :P<br>[/quot3]<br>I'm going down to the meeting this weekend. I got lucky that my GF likes my truck as much as I do and she wants to know all abot them. I do wish that they had some events closer to home but I don't see any in comeing up soon :'(<br>DM01<br><br><br>bring the ladys down with you, just about all of us bring our other and they have fun together while we talk about trucks

02-07-2003, 09:51 AM
Just a reminder tomorrer night is our meeting, met at Wal-mart parking lot in Cynthiana at 6:30 pm. We will be eating supper as a group so come hungrey and bring your lady with ya. if you need my cell phone PM today

02-08-2003, 11:49 PM
Thanks to all those how came out tonight, we had 7 trucks.<br><br>Bulthis, Dodgeman01 both drove over an hour to come, we took some pics and will post them in the KYDTR photo selection as soon as we can

Hired Gun
02-10-2003, 06:51 PM
Next meeting will take place in another members home town. This will help others. Thanks so much to all who came. It was a great turnout. :)

dodgeman01
02-11-2003, 10:55 PM
Thanks to all the KYDTR members for a great time and a great meeting. I hope to make it to the next meeting. I will be on time. ;) [laugh]<br>DM01

02-12-2003, 10:43 AM
Thanks DM01 for comeing down, I will post the pics tonight in the KY DTR album.

dodgeman01
02-12-2003, 10:48 AM
<br>Thanks DM01 for comeing down, I will post the pics tonight in the KY DTR album.<br><br>Thanks for the Invite.<br>Heck I kinda like cynthana. Might be moveing here soon. I like the out in the sticks feel and how cops seem to be a little more relaxed.<br>I used to live in the sticks but for some reason the sticks are being chopped down and subdivishions are poping up like crazy. I think I will turn my farm into a PIG farm. [laugh] That will teach em.<br>DM01

02-12-2003, 10:57 AM
Come on down to Cynthiana, lots of cattle and tobacco farms.<br><br>Heck I will even haul your cattle down ;D

dodgeman01
02-12-2003, 11:07 AM
If me and the little wife ever get hitched I will be sure to come down and hatch me out some critters.<br>DM01

02-12-2003, 10:09 PM
Just uploaded some pictures from the Feb meeting, I still have more to upload, but ran out of time<br><br>We have a KY DTR album in the members photo selection

dodgeboy59td
02-13-2003, 07:37 PM
about time! Been waitin forever Wes

dodgeboy59td
02-23-2003, 05:23 PM
Not much happening on the ky forum huh? Hey CH when is the March DTR Meeting? Wes

02-24-2003, 05:51 AM
<br>Not much happening on the ky forum huh? Hey CH when is the March DTR Meeting? Wes<br><br><br>Jared and I was talking about that yesterday, we are planning it now. Hang on Wes

cfm3110
02-24-2003, 01:43 PM
is there a KYDTR site?

02-24-2003, 05:41 PM
is there a KYDTR site?

Not yet, but it's coming ;D ;D

With the help of Tony (Tpilaske) the KY DTR website is going to be set up like Tony's MI DTR website which you can go here and check it out.
http://www.midtr.com/forums/

Tony has offered his help us get the KY DTR website up and running. we are wroking the details out now

cfm3110
02-24-2003, 10:31 PM
What is involved in KY DTR? what does being a member mean and how do I become a member ect. ???

Got Smoke?
02-24-2003, 10:43 PM
<br>Not much happening on the ky forum huh? Hey CH when is the March DTR Meeting? Wes<br><br><br>March 8th sounds good to me! ;)<br><br>couldn't be the fact that I'll be in town &quot;seeing Justin &amp; Opie&quot; if you catch my drift! ;D [laugh]

oldred97
02-24-2003, 11:31 PM
I second that Ricki. I too will be in cynthiana that weekend. I still haven't got to come to a meeting and I would love to get together with everyone. It's up to you and Jarred though.

02-25-2003, 05:57 AM
March 8th is good for me and if you guys can attend then I will get with Jared. This weekend is when you guys will be in town then we will plan March 8th. Let me talk to jared tonight, since it is hard for CJ to get back home and join us we will plan March 8th. I will post tonight

Hired Gun
02-25-2003, 07:36 AM
March 8th will work for me. I have to be in Louisville on the 7th. So........... The 8th sounds great.<br>