PDA

View Full Version : howdy guys!

aggiedieselgirl
12-05-2008, 09:59 PM
i got in a wreck in my suv(it wasn't my fault, kinda glad it was totaled, so i can get rid of it, since my soon to be ex husband bought it) but i am wanting to buy a diesel truck...im wanting to purchase this weekend and was wondering of any good dealers in or around houston i will eve go as far as austin to purchase. i want one with good customer service and a good service place in case something goes wrong. thanks for yalls help!

rbrettctd
12-06-2008, 01:56 AM
Search the Dallas craigslist or even houston. There is a delaer that always posts ads on there that havesome good deals.

Duallydog
12-06-2008, 06:35 PM
There should be some especially good deals about this time of year anyway, add and economic crisis to it and you should be able to get something nice and they'll probably throw in an extra car.

txfiremedic
12-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Lot of places offering 16 thousand off MSRP, search around and find you a nice Aggie MAROON one [laugh][laugh].

blowbyu
12-07-2008, 01:19 PM
If u dont mind a little drive check out Greenville Chrysler or Bohnam Chrysler they have nice trucks for a steal. There service department is top notch

jsdavis84
12-11-2008, 03:39 PM
I bought my cummins up at Lawrence Marshall in Hempstead, Loaded truck, a deal that would blow your mind and the salesmen was an aggie so of course he wanted to help. PM me and ill give you the details if you want! Good Luck, Gig em

txfiremedic
12-11-2008, 04:03 PM
jsdavis, she already bought her a truck! LOL, but I hear that Lawrence Marshall makes some good deals! Gig em!

aggiedieselgirl
12-11-2008, 08:26 PM
howdy jsdavis...yes sir i bought it already!! i love it!! thanks though, if i purchase something else in the future i will get with ya to get that guys info!