PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Oklahoma Members!

Monty
11-09-2002, 08:45 AM
Guys, <br><br>I need to get a list of all the Oklahoma members that are currently on the board. I am working on getting an Oklahoma Chapter going. So, if you would like to be a part of this, please PM me or post a reply on this thread. Also, if you know of any possible chapter members that are not registered on this site, let me know. Lets get as many as we can. ;D

AFMSgt
11-11-2002, 03:35 PM
Live near OKC. Definately interested in becoming a chapter member! ;D

Monty
11-11-2002, 05:30 PM
AFSMSgt,<br><br>Welcome to the site! Good to see another Oklahoman on here. Now, I know there are more guys than this that would be interested in helping form an Oklahoma Chapter or be a part of one. Let me know.

AFMSgt
11-11-2002, 06:06 PM
BTW: Know 3 guys at work with diesels - Ford and Chevy. Maybe I can get them to lie on their apps [laugh]

Jetpilot
11-11-2002, 08:21 PM
I grew up in OK and all of my family still resides in the state.... Does this count towards me being an Okie?<br><br>Doug

Lary Ellis (Top)
11-11-2002, 08:25 PM
JetPilot; you could be a member of OK, TX, MS, AL and FL all in less than an Hour! [laugh]

RATTLINRAM
11-11-2002, 08:37 PM
<br>JetPilot; you could be a member of OK, TX, MS, AL and FL all in less than an Hour! [laugh]<br><br>And that is without the giggle-gas! [laugh] [laugh]<br><br>Hey Okie,<br> Have ya heard anything from Wes (1big44) lately?<br>BTW,,, Glad to see ya made it JR

Monty
11-13-2002, 07:04 PM
No Dennis, I sure havent. I figure he is busy getting settled in. I havent forgot about him though.

BigJon
11-16-2002, 12:15 PM
heres another okie u can add to the list

1big44
11-21-2002, 07:06 PM
Checking in for the Oklahoma chapter.<br><br>I don''t have much free time to spare right now, but I do have a really good place for a meeting down here in Sulphur. Lots of covered parking, restrooms, etc. If you can spend the time to play cheerleader and gather a crowd I'll be glad to host. <br><br>Not really anything to do for entertainment, except BSing.<br><br>Let's get something together.<br><br>Wes

PapaSmurf
11-22-2002, 08:47 PM
Wes<br>Nice mod to your handle 8) ;D [laugh]<br>Are you going to make it to any of the national events this year?? Let me know if you would. We are going to try and make the one at the CTD plant this year. <br>See Ya<br>Chris

Monty
11-23-2002, 11:02 AM
Hey Wes, good to see ya back on here. I was hoping you would respond to this thread.<br><br> Here are the members that have responded by this post or PM that would be interested. Myself, VinDiesel, BigJon, Cr1998, Mazeppa, AFSMSgt, and Wes. There are a couple more Oklahoma members on the board that I have contacted, but, they never got back. Right now, im just trying to get a list of potential members. Hopefully in the coming months, I can put alot of time into this project and get some things going. Thanks guys!<br><br> Monty

Jim Fulmer
12-01-2002, 09:23 PM
Monty, sounds good to me! Not an Okie but live here so I guess that counts. One thing to add is I'll have better number the next dyno meet.<br><br>Jim (Newcastle Ok)

DaveBey
12-06-2002, 05:44 PM
This could be neat. I see quite a few Dodge/Cummins pickups around Tulsa and wonder if they are aware of the site.<br><br>An idea that may be worth looking into is asking Cummins dealers to help get the word out. I had Cummins Southern Plains in Tulsa do some work on my exhaust brake (Pacbrake) and they mentioned that they did a lot of work on Dodges with the Cummins. They also had a bit of Dodge/Cummins merchandise if I remember.<br><br>There is also a dyno shop in Tulsa (the only one) and some TDR members had a dyno day there earlier this year. I wasn't that impressed with the dyno shop but that's me. The price was kinda steep as far as dyno runs go but I guess if you're the only one in town....<br><br>Cheers from Tulsa, OK! :)<br>Dave<br>TheDieselStop.com Articles Editor

Jim Fulmer
12-07-2002, 07:56 AM
Seems like there is more of you around the Tulsa area so if you'll want to get together say in the spring and do a meet we could get on some rollers at the same time at the above place that would be an easy drive (2 hours). Monty does this sound like what your looking for!<br><br>Jim

Monty
12-07-2002, 08:53 AM
Sounds good to me Jim. Had alot of fun last year at the midnight drags and dyno in Tulsa. I will be filling out the paperwork this coming week to get the Oklahoma Chapter approved. There arent many members from Oklahoma on the boards, but, there are many potential members out there with BOMBED trucks.

1big44
01-03-2003, 06:19 PM
Finally got it fixed where I don't have to climb the pole to hook up the puter.<br><br>Let's get something going on this. I know you guys won't be as much fun as my east coast brothers, but we got to start somewhere. [laugh]<br><br>Wes<br><br>

Rammin On
01-03-2003, 07:26 PM
Hey Wes ......<br><br>What the hey are you talking about!!! I'm movin out to Missouri in MAy .. so we'll be close .... see there the east coast bro's are headed your way ....<br><br>Keith

Jim Fulmer
01-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Monte, is the OK chapter a go, headed to the Dyno in Midwest City tomorrow (Sun. the 5th) and I'll ask them about a truck pull....If I get to run I'll post the numbers.<br><br>Jim

Monty
01-04-2003, 11:15 PM
Thank you sir! Actually all of the paperwork is signed. All I need to do is put it in the mail to Larry. So, as soon as it is approved we will have an Ok chapter. Thanks for all of your help Jim. Look forward to future meets.<br><br> Monty

Jim Fulmer
01-04-2003, 11:42 PM
Look forward to future meets.<br><br>Same here Monty, but please don't call me sir...dang I'm trying to be young here [laugh]<br><br>Later, Jim<br><br>Oh, Shannon Springer I think that is his last name....do you know him...lives in Enid...runs the circuit...Bullrider...drives a 02' Q/C Silver Dually?

Monty
01-05-2003, 12:13 AM
[laugh]<br><br>Not familiar with the name Jim. But, im not good with names as it is [eyecrazy] Let us know how it turns out on the dyno. ;D

Lary Ellis (Top)
01-05-2003, 01:08 AM
one OKIE chapter coming up ;) great news :)

Jim Fulmer
01-06-2003, 06:57 PM
440 H.P. Sounds like it is pump time.<br><br>Jim

1big44
01-06-2003, 08:33 PM
Holy Smokes 440 horse. I can't wait for a ride. ;D<br><br><br>Keith: You must be counting the days. I wish you would hurry and get that shop opened. I need some more power and a new clutch.<br><br>Wes<br>