PDA

View Full Version : Again, where is everybody?

dieselcarpenter
12-28-2007, 11:30 PM
So are there more DTR guys out there in the so-cal area? I know BLACKDODGE is in hisperia. I think some are in Bakersfield.

I see CTDs all over this area. Some have been bombed even!

PeteRR
02-04-2008, 07:51 PM
Well a little bird left a card on both my trucks, so I figured I'd stop in.

dieselcarpenter
02-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Well a little bird left a card on both my trucks, so I figured I'd stop in.

Hey there Pete, I was delivering pizza to your complex the other night and I had been meanning to slip a card/DTR flyer on your black dually out front, That thing is way cool, and I saw a second 1st gen in the back and I was like, "jack pot!" :D but my flyers were in the truck and I was in the wifes car, all I had was cards in my wallet, hope I didn't make you angry [redface] I am starting a club here in town. You have my e-mail and cell as well as on here. PM me or contact me and I can stop by and we can talk trucks and I can get you signed up with the club (that is if you are interested, its freeeee! :D). I am really glad your on here, I have been admiring your rig every time I drive by! :D

PeteRR
02-06-2008, 09:57 PM
Randel,

I'm heading to NorCal this weekend, but after that we can get together. I'm more than willing to join the local chapter. The black truck's been sitting for a while. I imagine I'll have to jump it to get it started.

dieselcarpenter
02-07-2008, 02:06 AM
Randel,

I'm heading to NorCal this weekend, but after that we can get together. I'm more than willing to join the local chapter. The black truck's been sitting for a while. I imagine I'll have to jump it to get it started.

Great! :D I am working on basic paperwork for the club, member roster, mission statement etc.... I think I can have them wrapped up this weekend. Give me a call or PM or e-mail and we can set up a time! :D I'm looking forward to it! :D