PDA

View Full Version : 6.7 Ewg?

2171CTD
03-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Will the DTR Store start carrying external waste gates for the 6.7 anytime soon? Buying one soon and would prefer to support the site. Thanks.

Lary Ellis (Top)
03-09-2010, 05:39 PM
I carry at least 5000 products that you do not see in the store. Let me know specifically what you are looking for, if you see one elsewhere jot down the part # and pm me the info, chances are we have it ;)

Blake Clark
03-09-2010, 08:11 PM
I carry at least 5000 products that you do not see in the store.

I wish I had know this earlier. Im gonna send you a p.m. bout some other things I need.

cincydiesel
03-09-2010, 09:14 PM
Never knew this either.. I'll send a PM shortly

jthorpe
03-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Pass the word because we are trying to add as many as possible but the resources just aren't there to get it all done. If you need something, call Lary first. Like he said, we probably have what you need...

Blake Clark
03-10-2010, 07:24 PM
Pass the word because we are trying to add as many as possible but the resources just aren't there to get it all done. If you need something, call Lary first. Like he said, we probably have what you need...

Order placed today!

Thanks Fellas, Yall are the best. Yet another great DTR Shopping experience.

I will spread the word as much as I can.

jthorpe
03-10-2010, 07:27 PM
Order placed today!

Appreciate it Blake. You've always been a great supporter.

Lary Ellis (Top)
03-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Order placed today!

Thanks Blake :) I appreciate you not making fun of the way I talked having just got out of the Dentist chair [laugh]

LarytheLip :cool:

Blake Clark
03-10-2010, 09:17 PM
Thanks Blake :) I appreciate you not making fun of the way I talked having just got out of the Dentist chair [laugh]

LarytheLip :cool:

No worries. Just let Mark know I said thanks for the new goodies. [laugh]